Other selected serviced related to the study:
Library and borrowing services for students are provided by the Slovak Information Library (in Slovak), which is located directly in the FIIT STU building.
Online catalogue - publications and their availability in individual faculty libraries (in Slovak).
Other sources of information are provided by the Virtual Library of STU (in Slovak).
FIIT STU students have relatively wide dining options.
- Buffet at FIIT FIITFOOD - a subsidy can be applied, ordering with help of the system WebKredit.
- Dining room FEI STU (dining room and buffet) – walking distance 2 minutes from FIIT, a subsidy can be applied, ordering with help of the system WebKredit.
- Dining rooms Eat and Meat a Venza v Mlynskej doline - walking distance 12 minutes from FIIT, a subsidy can be applied look.
- Dining room Mladosť - walking distance 12 minutes from FIIT, currently out of services.
- Others STU dining rooms - available by public transport about 20 minutes from FIIT, a subsidy can be applied.
Up to date information about meal tickets of selected dining rooms is aggregated by the Student Portal Hladný študent (Hungry Student) (in Slovak).
FIIT STU is in no way responsible for the up-to-date information on the links above.
Under preparation: Summarizing information on the subsidy system.
Students may also benefit from the student loans provided by the Education Support Fund (in Slovak) to support their studies.
- Microsoft Imagine - free access to Microsoft software (OS Windows, Azure, Visio, SQL Server etc.); previously under the programs MSDNAA/DreamSpark: MSDNAA na FIIT STU (in Slovak).
- Microsoft Office 365 Education – free access to Office 365 selected subscription services (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint...) is assured by the Computing Centre (CVTI) STU: Office 365 Education na STU (in Slovak).
- G Suite for Education - platform with freely available services for productivity support - Drive and Docs, Gmail, Calendar... (in Slovak).
- Academic Information System (AIS) - our favourite information system for evidence of study and other related activities.
- FIIT Moodle - the most widespread e-learning system in the world Moodle is used in several subjects (in Slovak).
- Yonban - a support system for managing topics, assignments and evaluations of final projects (in Slovak).
- Askalot - CQA system and forum for FIIT STU students (in Slovak).
- Free access to the academic network Eduroam.
- Access to software equipment in the laboratories and classrooms of FIIT STU (accounts, passwords ...) is provided by the Centre for Computing and Communication Services (CVKS) FIIT STU (in Slovak).
- Additional software available for the whole university (in Slovak).