A graduate of the Applied informatics study program:
- acquires university education of the third degree (doctoral) in the field of applied informatics,
- knows the scientific methods of research and development in the field of applied informatics with a focus on methods and means to draft informatic solutions to problems,
- learns the principles of individual work, team work and project management, scientific formulation of a problem, economical, legal and environmental aspects of new solutions, ethical and social aspects of scientific work, presentation of results,
- will understand the applied informatics for his respective field of application,
- will be ready to build scientific perspective in a variety of fields of applied informatics, and for a direct entry into the trade market,
- will find application as a member of a creative team, or it’s leader, in any field, where knowledge of applied informatics is required.