he Study Department coordinates and administratively supports and ensures all processes related to the admission procedure, the course of study up to its completion.
It controls the course of studies, issues study documents, registers changes in data, timetables, enrolled courses, etc. The Study Department disburses all types of scholarships and administers tuition fees and charges.
It administrates the mobility of students at all levels of study. In cooperation with the Accommodation Office, it arranges accommodation for students in student residences.
It prepares and organizes graduation ceremonies for bachelor and master graduates and other events.
The study department of FIIT STU is located on the 1st floor (ground floor).
|Current office hours during the academic year|
|Monday:||--||12:30 pm - 2:30 pm|
|Tuesday:||9:00 am - 11:30 am||--|
|Thursday:||9:00 am - 11:30 am||--|
Study department staff
Ing. Silvia Galgóci
Head of the Study department
tel.: +421 2 210 22 141; +421 917 669 154
• doctoral studies, including the admission procedure for the 3rd degree
• the agenda for incentive scholarships and scholarships from the Recovery and Resilience Plan for domestic students
• Disciplinary Board
Mgr. Zuzana Tekulová
tel.: +421 2 210 22 143
• admission procedure for 1st and 2nd degree
• the agenda for incentive scholarships and scholarships from the Recovery and Resilience Plan for foreign students
tel.: +421 2 210 22 142; +421 918 687 987
• bachelor studies
Bc. Mária Želiezková Mačeková
tel.: +421 2 210 22 144; +421 907 744 093
• master studies
• agenda of social, pregnancy and government scholarships