Reasons for studying at the Faculty of Informatics and Information Technologies:
- Employment. According to the results of a study by the Academic Ranking and Rating Agency (ARRA) and the profesia.sk portal, graduates of FIIT STU in Bratislava are the most sought after on the information and communication technology labor market. Their starting salaries are among the highest in Slovakia (source: lepsieskoly.sk).
- International accreditation from the IET. e are the only faculty in the Czech Republic and Slovak Republic (within the entire V4 there is only one other faculty with this accreditation) that also offers internationally accredited bachelor's and master study programs.
- Industry. Our teaching is strongly connected with the IT industry in Slovakia. We cooperate with companies in teaching, research, or they support the development of IT here.
- Progressiveness. Informatics and information technology are among the most progressive fields that significantly influence our future (we are constantly updating the list of subjects we teach).
- Diversity and creativity. We offer various study programs focused on different areas of informatics and information technology. All programs naturally follow each other and enable creative work right from the beginning of bachelor's studies, participation in attractive projects, national and international competitions.
- Research. Research activity is an integral part of engineering and doctoral studies. Students have the opportunity to participate in research already at the bachelor's level of study..
- New building. Teaching takes place in new premises, in modern laboratories that also provide space for organizing various IT activities.
- Scholarships. The possibility of obtaining various scholarships (students who meet the specified conditions can receive from us 1,500-3,500 euros per year), loans and other benefits of an extensive social program, the possibility to complete part of their studies abroad.
- Student advisor. We are the first in Slovakia to have a student advisor. It helps students to adapt to the conditions in the study and in other areas according to their needs.
Become a part of the Faculty of Informatics and Information Technologies!
Everyone here has a chance to study among the best.