- Submit your papers using our new ConfTool website https://www3.fiit.stuba.sk/conftool/index.php?page=login.
- Submit your working title and abstract at least one week before the submission deadline for full papers. Although this is not mandatory, this will help us very much in managing the reviewing process. You may update this information until the submission deadline.
- Submit your papers in the PDF format using the IIT.SRC template.
- The number of pages is not limited, but it should correspond to the extent of the contribution.
- Indicate clearly in the paper the name, affiliation, and position of your supervisor. The best place for this is a footnote to the title.
- For each author, indicate clearly their study level. Again, the best place for this is a footnote to the title.
- Do not include your supervisor as a paper co-author in the paper itself.
However, for processing purposes, do include your supervisor as the last co-author in the ConfTool submission form. Do not forget to enter your supervisor's email into this submission form.