A special online event taking place on Friday,
November 6, 2020, 11:00 am – 2:00 pm UTC.
In this event, you will get tips from the experts about performance tuning in CLion and IntelliJ IDEA, learn how to prepare for the upcoming Kotlin Heroes coding contest on November 12, 2020 and find out about the benefits of using our educational products.
You’ll be able to ask the team anything you’ve ever wanted to know about Kotlin, IDEs, and tools both in the chat and during the live Q&A sessions with the presenters.
- Welcome and Keynote by Roman Elizarov, Team Lead in Kotlin Language Research, Director of ICPCLive, Head Judge of ICPC NERC
- Train Hard, Code Easy: Best Practices for Competitive Coding with Kotlin by Mikhail Dvorkin, ICPC Gold Medal Winner
- CLion, Because C++ Can Be Competitive by Phil Nash, Developer Advocate
- Code Faster with IntelliJ IDEA by Helen Scott, Developer Advocate
- Educational Products for Academia and Competitive Programming by Olga Telezhnaya, Developer at Educational Products
- 10 Reasons Why Educators Choose Kotlin by Ksenia Shneyveys, Kotlin Manager for Education